Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Herzlichen Glueckwunsch


supplies by AprilDawnCreation
Happy Birthday to my sister, she was 65 the other day and I had to whip up a little card for her, although I did talk to her on the phone yesterday.

Nochmal Herzlichen Glueckwunsch und alles Gute und viel Glueck mit Deiner Knie Operation. Ich hoffe, dass alles gut verlaeuft und dass Du dann wieder richtig gut laufen kannst und Deinen Mann durch den Garten jagen kannst!!! Hoffentlich liest Du das auch mal und ich hoffe, die Karte gefaellt Dir, ich habe sie gerade fertig gemacht!! Bis bald und coco lieb.

Well, I promised my family that if they would read this blog, I would actually write a little german too, so they could understand more easily. We'll see how that goes!

4 comments:

Terry said...

The card is beautiful! Wish I knew German so I could understand your post!

see me said...

The card is beautiful and I'm sure the German is too.
Hope you enjoyed doing it as much as your family will love reading it.
Cheers
Celia

Joanie said...

Great card! Hope your family likes it too (especially your sister).

About blogger, when you change your template everything remains the same even the header. You will have blank spaces on each side like mine. My niece has figured out how to over come that and as soon as I figure it out I will let you know. Her blog is Rosehaven Cottage. You can find a link to it on the sidebar of my blog.

I left you a private message over at js.com's message board with my email if you want to communicate that way.
Good luck.

Carol said...

Happy Birthday to your sister! A love your card.
How cool being able to speak 2 languages.

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!