Saturday, July 5, 2008

Another LO



This morning I finished a LO for the template challenge at DD. I kind of like the way it came out. I used some of the pics from the surprise party. What do you think? It's really hard to compete at DD (not that it is a competition), these people are so darn good! Some day....















credits here




Last night we went to Ralph's house (our neighbor who was in the hospital all that time). He just came home yesterday with IV antibiotics, poor guy. His son set off the fireworks and at least he got to watch some of them. He is really into this, he goes to Ohio to buy all this stuff. They always have some people over and party. I took some pictures of the fireworks, it was a little weird though, since they were right overhead.



Of course I didn't have a tripod with me, so these are all taken with camera in hand. I am thinking about using some of these to create overlays, they are kind of spacy looking. Well, time for dinner

7 comments:

Carol said...

These photos are pretty good for hand held. I agree, they would make great overlays.

Jeanne said...

Hi Anke!

Thanks for the nice comments on my blog. :o)To get a signature for yours, go to www dot my live signature dot com. It's free and there are lots to choose from. They explain how to insert it on the site.

Hope this helps. I will try to find my posts about it.

:o)
Jeanne

Jeanne said...

Hi again Anke,

I sent you a PM on the Jessica Sprague site.

I don't have your email, so that was the best way I could think of to get you some information.

Thanks again! And hope this helps.

Barb said...

Love your layout and your fireworks photos are fabulous!

timounette said...

Hi Anke !
This LO is very nice....
And you fire pictures are great, and it's not easy ....

Dawn said...

WOW!!!!!!!

jeanne said...

Love the layout . . love the white space. To me it brings more weight to the pictures of your handsome husband.

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!