Saturday, January 17, 2009

tagged!

I just noticed that Stacey tagged me the other day, grrrrr! she is a lot of fun, so I will forgive her (just this once) So now I have to list 6 things about me

1. I am not aging gracefully!

2. I hold a 2nd degree Black Belt in Karate

3. I lived in Italy for 6 years in my 20s (and loved it)

4. I like to drive like I am on the Autobahn (which means fast)

5. I am quite impatient (working on that)

6. I am taking piano lessons

 

See, it doesn't get any more boring than that. Okay, now I get to tag 5 more people, sorry guys. So, I will tag

Terry (like you don't have enough to do)

Lovely Heather (don't hit me)

Timounette in France (it's Stacey's fault)

the ever so interesting Celia

and lovely Tammy who one of these days will have a gorgeous cookbook to publish!

Okay, now that is really it for today!

1 comment:

Terry said...

ok---I'll forgive you just this once!

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!