Saturday, January 3, 2009

Project 365

It is really a challenge quite a few people are taking on. It simply means to commit to taking a photo every single day of the year. The question then is how to use those photos. There are some nice templates out there. They allow the user to add 7 pictures at a time, so that the project doesn't become overwhelming. Here are my first three pictures

Day one Day 2 Day three On day one I had a flat tire on the way to the Mall. What a great start in the New Year. On the second we went hunting for this game, couldn't find it anywhere and finally bought it at the bookstore (the most expensive rendition out there) Today we had fresh cherries. In the middle of winter, and they were delicious. I think that's it for week one, so I will try and make a page with these pictures. This is going to be fun!

I finally finished my December Dailies book at Shutterfly. All day yesterday I uploaded pictures, processed, deleted, re-uploaded.....It was such a pain in the you know what. But....it's finally done and looks quite nice I think. Here is a link. Please stop by and take a look. Let me know what you think about it and leave me a comment if you'd like. I'd love to hear from you.

I just finished a page about New Years using Vinnie's goodies. Here it is

Welcome-2009 Isn't the hat just too cute?

Another page I did a while ago, but couldn't post yet, because the kit hadn't been released yet. It's out now and here is the LO. It's with vinnie's stuff also, I really like the colors in this kit.

Dreams One more page that I hadn't put here yet, I missed it somehow. Love the pics of DS here. I hope you can blow it up to see it better

Bad-hair-Day

Only one more day of Christmas vacation, then it's back to school. I hate it. All the running is going to start again. There is something to be said about home schooling :). Oh well! Okay, that's it for today, signing off...... Oh yeah, I almost forgot. The credits as always can be found here

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Anke! Guess what, I had a nail in my tyre and as it was so close to the edge it couldn't be fixed, so had to have a new tyre - £144!! Cant wait for you to get your D300 so that we can compare notes!

Jeanne said...

Great shots, Anke. You are going to have lots of good stuff to scrap this year, I can just feel it! You create such lovely layouts!

My girls go back on Tuesday. Monday is a district wide inservice for teachers. Yea, I know...

Terry said...

You are off to a good start with your pics! I've taken a few but they are still on the camera. Our kids start back on Tuesday. I'll be glad to get back to a routine.

see me said...

Anke, the book is lovely- great photos and a great record and completion of the challenge.
Well done with the photos always difficult to remember to take one!
Thanks for your comments on my blog- you must have been reading it as I wrote it!
Happy New Year to you.
Cheers
Celia

jeanne said...

What a great three shots to start your project with. Not that having a flat is a good thing. Love those new layouts. Guess I'll be running over to catscraps for more goodies. Off to check out your book. Gorgeous work as always.

Carol said...

Happy New Year Anke!

Wow you are doing the 365 days project. I thought it was a bit too much for me to do.

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!