Thursday, August 7, 2008

Photoshop Friday challenge


Yesterday I finally got back into Jessica's challenges. I l.o.v.e. her photoshop friday challenges, I always learn something new. Here is what I came up with. Basically you create an overlay and then cut part of it out to create the focal point. Boy, there is nothing like a little motivation to get a page done. The trick is to find a picture with a focus a little off center. Now I just have to get myself back into the photography class, it really is hard to miss all this time, I feel like I can't catch up now. Good thing we have all the info forever! I really love that about her classes.

3 comments:

Terry said...

after I finish her class I think I'll check out the challenges. You are doing such a good job~

Carol said...

Your layout is great. I did last weeks PSF but just haven't had the time this week.
That's what I also love about the classes, they are there forever. (A little secret, I haven't done week 4 of Digi in deep, but plan to as soon as the photography class is over).

jeanne said...

Love the lizards . . what a neat touch. I haven't had a chance to get to this weeks challenge yet but you have raised the bar. Great job.

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!