Friday, August 22, 2008

Hold on tight


I don't know why, but this stupid little zucchini plant really got to me last night. I was watching the girls riding their bikes and saw this little tendril grabbing on the stick, trying to get bigger. It kind of made me sad to see how little it was and then it reminded me of us human beings, how we have this great spirit that pops up whenever things don't go our way and we hold on tight and try again and keep on growing. I am usually not that deep, but it just struck me, so I created this little page about it. Plus I liked the template and this new kit from Katie that I just bought yesterday.

Here are the credits for this one.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

May I suggest that you ARE usually that deep. . . and that you just aren't used to vocalizing it for us all to hear?
Thanks for sharing and giving us a visual.

jeanne said...

Now who's trying to make who cry??? This is the BEST. Great job. And Tammy is right.

Jeanne said...

Wow! Love the layout. You know I've often looked at my morning glory plants and thought the tendrils were cool, but never put it together in the way you have. So true.

Thanks for sharing! Ü

Terry said...

Whew!! you sure are deep on this one. Great LO!! Love it!

Carol said...

I am glad you shared your story with us. It let's me look at the layout in a whole new light.

see me said...

What a great tribute to you your page is- it shows that you are not afraid to express your thoughts and ideas with us.
Thank you
Celia

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!