Saturday, June 14, 2008

Wall hangings


This is yesterday's LO for Debbie Hodge's class. The challenge was to create a title which includes some embellishing of letters or something of the sort. This one is not one of my best, but I really like the photos. Rachel and I were admiring some moss and succulents on our front stone wall, and I just loved the texture. In the photos it looks like a landscape and the raindrop on the succulent was so pretty, I just had to capture it! I have really gotten into taking pictures left and right and am so looking forward to getting into this class to improve my skills. I made the background from a picture I took of our gate. I played with layer styles and applied a ghostbones texture. That was really fun!

background: Mine (ghostbones texture) A.Aspnes FotoBlendzClippingMask L.Grieveson: Golden circle, golden glass sticker Frame: MA Wise (2Peas) Summer's here Round stitching: Bits to Kits K.Pertiet: Barely there Alpha, staple, tag (I look up) fonts: One Fell Swoop, Century Gothic

1 comment:

Carol said...

Thanks for leaving me the link to Debbie, she looks fantastic.

Love your photos!

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!