Saturday, June 14, 2008

Rachel's Friends


This was so funny! I was in Church when the kids did the living Rosary, which was really cute. Each had to go up and hold on to a long ribbon that wound up spanning the whole inside of the Church, quite beautiful. I was there with my camera taking pictures and the girls just kept turning around in the pews, all trying to get into the pictures. I just had to make a page about them, they were so darn cute. The page design was one of Debbie's from an old class I took. I always liked the overlapping of pictures.
Background paper: L. Grieveson (ad chall. DD) Overlay: M.Wise So Lovely (DD )A.Aspnes Tattered paper template, ass. zigzag stitching PP and brads: R. Farrer, 2Peas (recolored) Photocorner: Rfl, time of my life iron butterfly: Dana Zarling fonts: Laundromat1967, Malagua Demo Beauty tag and blue tag: Bits to Kits

No comments:

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!