Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just an update








Well, June 4th was here and is gone. Jessica's new site is up and it is pretty cool!! We have our own gallery now, so I can upload my LOs and my photos to the site. We got a couple of freebies from Liv, great papers, very pretty and we will have a photography class coming up, yoohoo. I can't wait! I never knew how much I like taking pictures, but I have so much to learn! I have been practicing with aperture and shutter speed a little bit, but I don't really know what I am doing, especially when in a room with low light and activities going on. So hopefully I will get in and learn something!


The weather here has been crazy! We went from deep freeze just a couple of weeks ago to subtropical temperatures with high humidity! We opened the pool just in time and the kids went in before we even got it warmed up. That's kids for you. They loved it!


I have been busy with Debbie's class, I love her lessons and the challenges we have to complete. There is so much talent out there and it's such an inspiration to look at all those LOs. All those great ideas that people have, paper scrappers or digi girls alike. We are working on creating titles today, this was great fun, the imagination people have, I got some great ideas looking at their stuff!


Anyway, here are some LOs I created again

2 comments:

Pati by Babelek said...

I thank for acknowledgement for my sets. I greet and invite more often

Carol said...

Your pages are stunning!! You certainly have been very busy.

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!