Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Ugly Duckling


Okay, last one for today! I had all those pictures of flowers I had taken in the last few days and I really loved them. Plus I was practicing with my camera settings. I saw this dandelion in the grass all by itself and tried to get a really sharp picture of it. When I looked at all of them, I started thinking about the ugly duckling story and that's how I did the LO. I thought it was kind of cute. I really like this template, I used it once before. They can be embellished in so many different ways, that they always look new.I really enjoy using overlays, they are my favorite thing right now!
K.Pertiet: Counting LT, paper from Botanist #13, Overlay Botanist#3, Snap frame alpha font: CK Love Note, Century Gothic tag: Bits to Kits, C.Skaggs

No comments:

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!