Thursday, May 1, 2008

Photo a day


Jessica just proposed to the ladies at the Spraground to start a photo-a-day challenge. Sounds like a wonderful idea. I think she knows that we all have withdrawal symptoms, now that the class is over. It's also a great way to explore my new camera a little better. Actually I take pictures almost every day anyway, it it's not me, it's the kids taking pics of the dog, LOL Anyway, here is my picture for today. I applied the soft focus technique taught by Jessica in one of her tutorials

Background paper is by R. Farrer (2Peas) and the frame by K.Pertiet pinned frames (DD), font is Monotype corsiva.

This was fun. Actually I took a couple more pics, will see if I'll get them in here yet.


No comments:

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!