Monday, May 5, 2008

Michael's Holy Communion
















Boy, did we have a busy weekend. Friday was Michael's First Holy Communion. We had to be at Church at 9.30, so they could assemble all the kids in the classroom. With all the practice they had, everything worked out really well. Mark and Joanne were in from Altoona and Helen came too. We all went up together to receive. Michael was so excited and proud to finally be able to go up with the rest of us. They had a little reception in the cafeteria afterwards, which was nice. Tom and Ann joined us a little later at the house, Ann had bought scratch off tickets for Michael and he actually wound up winning $100 with one of them. He was so happy! Overall it was a really nice day for him!

No comments:

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!