Monday, May 5, 2008

paper: K.Pertiet Graphic Floralsframe: K.Pertiet WebInspire frameclusterK. Pertiet SecondHandAlpha brushFonts: Edwardian Script and Century GothicK. Pertiet Journaling stampK.Pertiet Postmarked New Year stampJ.Edwards Chatfreebie (Sing)

I actually finished a LO yesterday. With NSD on Saturday, DD had this daylong chat going with freebies every hour. I managed to participate toward the end of the day, after everybody had left. It was a lot of fun. Those chats are insane, so fast and confusing, but I love it! I used some of the freebies to make a page.

No comments:

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!