Monday, May 5, 2008

Communion follow-up







Well, Michael's first Mass after his Holy Communion. Finally he is one of us!!! He is so thrilled about the whole thing. I was up in the Choir, so I had a good view of him going up to receive communion. The only problem was that I had brought the wrong lens, since I expected to be closer to him for the Maycrowning. Since it was so chilly, they decided to have it indoors and the choir never left the loft, so I had to try and take some pics from up there. They didn't really turn out that great (of course I still don't know what I am doing with my camera either, LOL). I did the best I could with them

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anke,
WOOHOO... your own blog, I'm impressed!!! And your blog is a great one and very enjoyable, great LO's!!Just found out ablout your blog on Debbie's site. I'll keep watch and stop in every now and again!!!!
Denise from PA

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!