Monday, May 19, 2008

Another challenge done



Here is the LO I created for the Spraground challenge for this week. I played around with it for hours, adding shadows and just having fun. Maybe it's a little too swirly, but I really liked A.Aspnes swirl brushes. Here are the credits:




All papers and embellishments: K. Pertiet: Botanist kit #13 (DD)NotebookEdgeFrame: K. PertietFlourish: Anna Aspnes (DD)font: CK Love note


I also spent some time last night playing around with textures and layer styles and I came up with this:
I'm not exactly sure what I did, but I like the endresult, true to Kimi's style. I love her homework challenges, she has the coolest ideas and her pictures are always pieces of art!

2 comments:

Carol said...

You are doing a fantastic job with the challenges. Since DID I haven't caught up. Can't wait to see more of your work.

Heather said...

I admit I haven't been feeling very creative these past few weeks, what with the news on the Spraground and worldwide... but I'm inspired just by seeing your work! I like visiting your "international house". What a fun place indeed. ;)

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!