Monday, May 12, 2008

Long weekend

Boy, these last few days have been busy, but what else is new! We went to Altoona on Saturday to see Mark and Joanne, the kids had so much fun! They love spending time with Joanne and they think Ryan is hilarious (which he is). Mark is always good for a few laughs. Phil had fun hanging out with the guys, smoking their cigars and just talking. Tom and Ann stopped over, they are good friends, I like getting together with them.


We got to go to Sam's and stock up on some necessities. My cart is never full, but I always spend a ton of money when I go there!


Sunday was Mother's Day and I got some beautiful flowers and cards and even a little teddy bear! For lunch we went over to Helen's and of course all the kids were over there. There is always a big crowd for any of the festivities. Some of them just got back from a cruise and they sounded like they had a ball. We have thought about going on one of those, it really sounds like fun!


Here are some random pictures from the weekend







No comments:

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!