Friday, May 2, 2008

Godspell

Some pictures from tonight's show Godspell, that the kids put on for the school. Unbelievably good! The crowd was going wild, because the kids were doing such a great job! All that hard work paid off. I had seen parts of it during practice, but I didn't expect it to be this good. They are just in grade school! I am so proud of the girls and everybody else. All the little problems seem to be forgotten and the girls had a great time! Their Godmother (Joann) and a friend (Ann) came to watch it, and they were very impressed. They had lollipop flower bouquets for them, they were so excited. It really was great fun
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!