Friday, October 10, 2008

New Class! Stories in Hand - Home - Sprague Lab - Digital and Hybrid Scrapbooking + Notes from JessicaSprague.com + Daily Goodness


New Class! Stories in Hand - Home - Sprague Lab - Digital and Hybrid Scrapbooking + Notes from JessicaSprague.com + Daily Goodness

Jessica just announced her new class and it's going to be completely free. It sounds really interesting and it's for all levels, scrapbookers or not. Go check it out! Doesn't it look cool? If you have never taken a class form her, this is a great opportunity. Her presentations are via video and really easy to follow. I am excited about it. Of course it's just another thing on my never-ending list of things I want to do (as long as it has nothing to do with cleaning)


4 comments:

Terry said...

Anke--I'm signing up--got the email this morning.

Could you send me the website of the place to order CS3 with an academic discount. Sent you an email.

Heather said...

Bwahahaha, cleaning DOES NOT turn me on either. You're hilarious. I'm hoping that they come up with a total house cleaning Roomba - the Houseba. :)

BTW, how cool to read your German. And Anke, how exactly would I pronounce your name? I want to get it right since I'm hoping to meet up with you at the next Spraguefest. :D

david santos said...

Hello,
It's a nice blog.
Beautiful pictures.
Nice weekend.

jeanne said...

I'm with Heather. How do you pronounce Anke?

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!