Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm baa ack

I bet you didn't think you would hear from me again today! I didn't think so either. I am sitting here while the kids are taking their piano lesson. I always take my laptop with me, at least I have something to do. Tonight I actually organized a bunch of stuff in ACDSee, I am so proud of myself. Then I started working on another page, but I don't have my mouse with me and the laptop mouse is driving me crazy. Every time I click on a layer, the layer disappears. When I look in the history, it says move, I have no idea why. It's a good thing we can go back in time, wouldn't it be nice if we could do that with life? Anytime something happens that we don't like, just go into the History file and undo the moment..... anyway, since that was driving me crazy, I decided to wait til I get home. In the meantime I could start a new post.

Boy, today was a gorgeous day, beautiful sunshine, but chilly. You can tell spring is coming though. The sunshine is warmer and there are robins all over the place!

Okay, so now it's Saturday again, I should have known I  wouldn't be able to finish the post last night. I finished a page while sitting though, here it is

wonder-of-spring We were using Overlays and learned how to recolor them. I had a lot of fun with this one. I also used the clone tool to transfer the picture, which is from lesson one. Great fun, lots of little tricks I didn't know or couldn't remember from Jessica's. I just posted this one a little while ago. It was for the Saturday Scraplift at DD

Time I am spooky looking!

Here is one I did for Vinnie

Dream Her elements are so cool, everything is already together, it's so easy to make something artistic looking. That's it for the pages for now

I went to Karate this morning and you know who was all sweet and thankful for my help. I just wish he didn't have to flip like he tends to, he is turning everybody off, well, at least those of us who take the brunt of it. I don't remember a single time he yelled at any of the guys....what does that tell you? I brought that up once and man, did he flip at me, which really tells me that I hit a nerve. Oh well, it's this whole martial arts mentality, I am not really buying into that so much. I mean, I pay my dues, I just want to come to class, learn what I can, get some exercise and have fun. It's not like I joined the Army or something where I have to take somebody's crap all the time. I won't even let hubby talk to me like that. The guy really has to mellow some. If he weren't so good ......Well, enough of that!

Nothing much happened the rest of the day, Gab was at a sleepover and didn't come home til 3 or so. Rachel went to a friend's house, so I had to take her and pick her up later. Other than that I just sat and scrapped, how fun is that? Maybe more tomorrow. signing off

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Okay...I only see one post from you today...what am I missing? LOL I do love your layouts, yes, even the one with your picture. It was kind of hard to read, but are you thinking of adopting again? If so...congratulations!

Your work is fabulous. And it sounds like you are enjoying the Pattie Knox class...that's terrific!

latz said...

Sounds like another "normal" weekend in your house! And you are never "spooky" either-I'd call that your airbrushed-look. (And you look marvelous by the way!). Have a great week. I was thinking about Pattie's class and I believe I can still sign up late--off to check that out.

Hena Tayeb said...

very nice work..

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!