Sunday, April 1, 2012

Flash Mob

Did you ever see those? I have always loved watching them on YouTube, some are really awesome. Well, we got into a miniature one yesterday ourselves. We had this little Zumba demonstration at a women's conference something and it was fun. There were lots of older ladies, so I don't know if she will get a lot of new customers, but we had a great time anyway. Gabby and Rae were with me. Afterward we all went out to eat and I had my first experience sharing a volcano LOL. I must really be living under a rock, I had never even heard of them.



On the way back to the car our fearless Zumba leader decided we should do a little Zumba performance on a pedestrian bridge spanning a major inner city highway (well, it's not really that busy, but still) We were giggling the whole way up the ramp, it was hilarious! Of course she picked the song that involved a lot of booty shaking, I think the drivers all though we were insane LOL.



I haven't laughed this much in a long time!

Here is a picture Althea took


I'm actually in this one. Anyway, it was a great day,  I am looking forward to more adventures with Zumba :)

No comments:

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!