Monday, June 22, 2009

Just an ordinary day

The only thing that happened today was my Physical Therapy and I am going nowhere with that real fast. My back still hurts after what, like 14 sessions? Argh! Maybe it's a little better, so I am hanging in there...

I tried to find a regular alarm clock radio today for my nightstand, 'cause mine kind of died on me. I could not find one in the whole store of Staples.  That means that now I will have to go to Walmart after all. I hate going there with a passion. It's a pain to park, the people are obnoxious. I don't know where to look, Sears? we don't have too many stores around here.

tomorrow is my piano lesson and I have not practiced one bit. That's the second week in a row. She is going to get out the whip for sure. All I want to do is sit here and design. What's wrong with me? :)

I got a few pages done

2009-6-20-DD-Swing

I did this one last night, it's sort of a tribute to Phil. He caught a quiet moment with the girls at a party we went to last weekend. I thought they looked so cute!

2009-6-22-DD-Children

I didn't realize until after I posted this, that I used the same color scheme as above, too funny. I just thought Rachel looked so cute here

Project-365-week-20

And I finally started with my 365 pages again. We'll see what happens..

2009-6-22-PC-you-gotta-stay-focused

I did this one for PixelCanvas. I loved the soft colors and the cool masks that came with Heather's "At the beach" kit. Yoshiko's japanese words are really cool too, I hope I am saying good stuff here, 'cause I have no idea!

Okay, this is a short one, it's late, bed is calling!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pages Anke, sorry to hear that your back is not on the improve. Did you remember to sign up for the free photo class at Jessicas???

Jeanne said...

Beautiful results from your "ordinary" day. The layouts are beautiful. Love the one of Phil and the girls. Such a sweet moment.

I'm sorry to hear your back isn't getting better. I'm not sure what happened initially, but I'd think after 14 sessions you'd be further along by now! I'd be talking to the therapist to get new ideas of what to do to help.

You take piano, too? WOW! I'm impressed!! But if you want to get better, you'd better practice. hee, hee.

Hope you have a happy Tuesday!

Dawn said...

Beautiful pages....i get so excited when i see your work at DD and at Vinnie's..did PT for two months,3xwk for my sholder..i am sure it helped but felt the same way.."why do i do this"...hang in there..backs are tricky....
dewnie

Terry said...

hang in there with the PT. Backs are tempermental. Hope you get some relief soon.

Your LO's are gorgeous, as always.

If you are like me--I dont feel like doing anything in the summer. With the kiddo and hubby home during the summer, it just wrecks my normal routine. I'm a creature of habit.

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!