Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Big announcement!

I can finally announce it publicly! I am a CT member at DD now! I am so on cloud nine, I can't even stand it. My family gets it to a point and it's so frustrating. I feel like I just got this great job with great pay and nobody really gets it. They try, but I think they find it a little weird :) Oh well, I am so happy though. People have been very gracious, congratulating me and the CT is just wonderful, they are all fun and kind! What  I don't like is people saying they can't wait to see what I'll come up with now, the pressure, the pressure :) I am not miraculously become a genius scrapper LOL. Anyway, that is my big news and I haven't been able to contain myself since yesterday. I only got one page done since Saturday with all the forums to look through and comments to leave etc etc.

2009-8-10-DD-Dream-Big

I did this one last night. Gabi used to have a poster with that theme and I always loved it. Plus Sweetie is just so pretty (no bias here)

Okay, gotta run and pick up hubby, this chauffeuring is a major pain in the rump :)

17 comments:

Quilter422 said...

congrats again on being on the CT! i can't imagine having to hold in such wonderful news. and no pressure worries, your work is already gorgeous.

Heather said...

No pressure, I am just now anxious to see what you do with all the to be released product just as I have been anxious every Saturday to see what you do with the new to store items. You will continue to do wonderful things with it, now I will just have to wait longer to get the cool stuff you are playing with.

Unknown said...

Oh Anke, you don't need to become a genius scrapper, you already are!

I am SOOOOO happy for you!

Mozer said...

Yes congrats! Just have fun! Love that layout---it makes me smile :)

Terry said...

so excited for you! You are so deserving to be on the CT team at DD. Wonderful news.

Myra said...

Congratulations Anke! So glad it was you! I am so excited for you!

jeanne said...

Congratulations!!! They couldn't have picked a more talented artist. You ROCK!!!!

Joanie said...

KUDOS to you, Anke! I am so pleased for you! What fun you will have. Don't think about the pressure... just do what you love.

Maureen Reynolds said...

Congrats again Anke. (And you get paid ...wow!) I think you either get it or you don't. Fortunately, you know where 'your tribe' is.

I hear you about the driving. I'm afraid I won't be a patient nurse/chauffeur when my day comes. :(

Steph said...

We are sooooo excited to have you on the CT, Anke!!!! Congrats again!

Jeanne said...

Whooo hooo! Congratulations, Anke! If anyone deserves to be on a CT it's you! Your work is always beautiful and inspiring. I'm so very happy for you!! Enjoy your new adventure!

latz said...

Way to go! I am so happy for you! Your layouts are always so inspiring to me.

SusanD said...

Anke,

I am so thrilled for you!

HUGS

SusanD

see me said...

Anke what fantastic news to have to hold to yourself- great that you have shared it here and we can all share with you how fantastic we think you and your work is.Looking forward to keeping track of all you do on your blgo!

Heather said...

This is EXCITING NEWS! How wonderful that your talent is being showcased like it should be. :) Much love to you and your family!

Carol said...

Congratulations Anke!!!! You definitely deserve it, now more people can enjoy your fabulous pages.

Anonymous said...

Hi - Congratulations! I love your style, and your style is what makes your LOs special. (That and your pics of your darling family, of course)

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!