Monday, April 28, 2008

My very first blog!

How exciting! Like I said, never say never, I am living proof that women are allowed to change their minds!
It is Monday and I am missing Jessica's class so much. It was so exciting to get the video link activated and watch her creation and just be in awe at what she was able to create! How awesome. I have learned so much, not that I remember everything, but I have all the instructions to recreate it all! Thanks to permanent videos and Liv's wonderful companion notes! I think that's what I will be doing with my free time now, I want to go back and reread everything and see if I can remember the different steps. Plus we will have the weekly challenges at the Spraground, they are always a lot of fun and involve learning new techniques too.
I am supposed to post pictures for the photography class we are taking at the Spraground, I am a week behind already! Of course it has to be raining today, so ISO adjustments are going to be a little more difficult. We'll see what I can do today.

1 comment:

jeanne said...

Welcome to blogging. You're going to love it.

Jeanne D from Spragueland

Never say Never!

Well, here I am creating my very own blog! I was always very sure I would never get into this blogging "thing", but here I am. I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about my not so interesting life!